RSS

Hello and Welcome to Phonics and Homeschooling. The resources for teach children at home. A method of teaching reading in which people learn to associate letters with the speech sounds they represent, rather than learning to recognize the whole word as a unit. Also find information about children education at home or Homeschooling.

Quality Health Care For Your Children - 4 Steps To Ensure It

By John W Williams

Have you ever left the Dr.'s Office feeling like none of your questions were answered? Were you left wondering if the doctor actually heard your concerns? Have you switched your family doctor a couple times in the past few years?


Get Instant Life Insurance Quotes!

I was one of those parents a few years ago. I was at the doctor's office several times a year with my son. And every time I left the office I was in a fog as to our next move. I constantly wondered if we needed a new doctor. I never seemed to understand everything he was explaining to me. Often I felt confused and frustrated about the visits. Then one day I woke up and decided it wasn't the doctor's fault. This is something I needed to take hold of, something that I needed to research for myself and stop looking to him for the answers. And so I did.

It was as simple as the Internet. People sometimes overlook the value of it. You need to take the time to research for yourself, before attending a Dr. appt.

Step 1: Search the Internet for whatever the problem is. And don't be afraid to print the web pages and take them along to the doctor. Knowledge is the key.

Step 2: Be prepared. Write a list of questions that you want answered. Or a list of new treatments that you'd like your doctor to look into. Sometimes they are eager to be informed because medicines are changing daily and they may not even be aware of new procedures or treatments. Doctors are just like us, they learn new things in the medical practice everyday.

Step: 3 No Questions in a dumb one. If your doctor speaks to you with a lot of medical terminology, and you haven't a clue ...don't pretend. Ask them to explain it in simpler terms. Doctors deal with nurses & other doctors everyday. They sometimes forget that we aren't familiar with those terms.

Step 4: Get to your appt. early. Try to arrive earlier than your appt. If you do, not only will you have time to think and look over your list. But if the doctor's previous client has a short visit you may get taken back just a few minutes early. Those few minutes may be all you need to get more questions answered and help the doctor to not feel rushed.

By doing those few steps I've found that I can walk out of the office with my head high and a smile on my face. I know that I got the best out of my appointment and I look forward to the next time I get to pick his brain. And the best part of all is I know that I am making a major impact on my child's future health care. It's up to us to ask the questions and have the knowledge to comprehend the answer. Get on the internet and make a difference in your child's health.

John Williams has strong family ties which is what drove him to start his own business. Working long 10 hr days in the Sales Industry proved difficult while raising 4 children. He found himself working more and playing less at home. To enable himself to enjoy more of his wife & family, he put his 13 yrs of sale experience to work. He accomplished himself in the business community with his experience & knowledge he acquired while in the work field. He has since relocated his family to Central PA & become more involved with his children's leisure activities & wife's social gatherings.

John has shown real strength behind Internet marketing as a powerful income producer. He has helped everyday people join the business community and acquired the proper mindset to succeed. With his Internet Marketing Company, he's able to get his team to new levels of success. John knows that Internet marketing success is the way of the future, as a result he ensures his clients master and apply his Internet marketing principles so they all gain success. http://www.cashfolk.com

0 comments: